How to Apply for a Blue Lake Scholarship
- General scholarships are limited and awarded based on the following criteria: Audition or portfolio, arts
instructor recommendations and, in some cases, financial need. To receive a scholarship application, call
800 221-3796 or 231 894-1966, or open the Scholarship Application.
for auditions and portfolios are listed on the application form.
- Please note that special scholarship opportunities are available for the following:
Applications for these special scholarships listed above have a March 1st deadline.
- Please mail the scholarship application, along with audition/portfolio requirements, to:
Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp
300 East Crystal Lake Road
Twin Lake, MI 49457
- You will receive notification of any scholarship award within three weeks of receipt of your application.
- PLEASE NOTE: A student receiving a Blue Lake scholarship is not automatically registered in a camp
session. A Blue Lake camp application must be completed and sent in with a $200 deposit in order to be
enrolled. The camp application and deposit may be submitted prior to or after you receive notification of
scholarship. However, if you are planning to enroll in camp regardless of any scholarship status, it isadvisible to enroll as soon as possible to ensure your desired placement, as programs and sections
can fill quickly. All Blue Lake enrollment is accepted on a first-come, first-served basis, and a scholarship
award does not guarantee or reserve enrollment for a student. Only one Blue Lake scholarship per